Friday 22 March 2013

7 Purchase management and the steps involved in the purchase management.


Purchase Management
Purchase Management is a process of managing the whole purchase and related activities in an organization. The purchasing of an organization is highly depends on the re order level of the stocks for the further process of business activities. In the case of manufacturing companies the purchase is about 70 percent of the turn over of the business but in the case of service organizations it is limited to 40 percent of the turn over of the company. 

Process or Steps involved in the purchasing
Basically the purchase management process involves three major things such as (1) Purchasing planning (2) Purchasing Tracking and (3) Purchasing Reporting. the major process involved in the Purchasing are as follow:-

1.     Purchase requisition
The process of purchasing is stars when the purchase requisitions are generated from the internal organizations. This is the indication of the managers that there is an urgent need of purchasing of goods and services in an organization.

2.     Study of Market
The main process of purchasing is depends on the market trends and technologies for a particular product or services. The study of market and trends leads to the decision regarding the purchase of the goods and services.

3.     Making Purchase decision.
After the selection of a particular market the next process is to take the purchase decision for the particular concern. This is done through the effective analysis of quotations from different companies.

4.      Placing orders
After the finalization of the particular company with the analysis, the purchase order will be placed to the proposed company.

5.     Receipting goods and services received         
   The placing of an order is the final decision for the purchase of goods and services in the company. After the placing the next step is to the receipt of the same. This will happen the effectively only after the continous follow up activity.

6.     Accounting goods and services.
After the receipt of the goods and services it is necessary to account the number of items received in the organization. This is the main duty of the store keeper under the guidance of the accountant in the concerned organization.

7.     Receiving invoice and making payments
The receiving of invoice and making payments are the responsibility of the accountant. This will be happen only after the verification of goods and services along with the invoice received.

8.     Debit note incase of any defects in products.
Every organization is liable to pay the bills immediately after the receipt of items ordered. If there is any damaged goods they can return the goods and can be avail of the reduction of the value of money along with the invoice received.

These all are the process involved in the purchasing management of an organization.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Need The To Hire A Hacker❓ Then contact PYTHONAX✅

      The really amazing deal about contacting PYTHONAX is that the Hack done by us can’t get traced to you, as every Hacking job we do is strongly protected by our Firewall. It’s like saying if anyone tries to trace the Hack, it will lead them to us and we block whatever actions they are doing.

      We have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you google PYTHONAX, not really about us comes out, you can only see comments made by us or about us.

      Another Amazing thing to you benefit from Hiring our Hackers is that you get a Legit and the best Hacking service, As we provide you with Professional Hackers who have their Hacking Areas of specialization.
      We perform every Hack there is, using special Hacking tools we get from the dark web.

      Some list of Hacking Services we provide are-:
      ▪️Phone Hacking & Cloning ✅▪️Computer Hacking ✅▪️Emails & Social Media Account Hacking✅▪️Recovering Deleted Files✅▪️Tracking & Finding People ✅▪️Hunting Down Scammers✅▪️Hack detecting ✅▪️Stealing/Copying Files & Documents From Restricted Networks and Servers ✅▪️Credit Score Manipulation ✅▪️ Deleting Criminal Records✅▪️Bitcoin Multiplication✅
      ▪️Binary Option Money Recovery ✅▪️Scam Money Recovery✅ And lots more......

      ✳️ SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES-: we also specialize in Scam Bounty, as we chase down SCAMMERS and help individuals RECOVER Money stolen from them by this online SCAMMERS. Please be watchful about this SCAMMERS. They post ❌ENTICING TESTIMONIES and it quite Convincing.


      Whatever Hacking service you require, just give us an Email to the Emails Address provided below.
      pythonaxhacks@gmail.com
      pythonaxservices@gmail.com

      PYTHONAX.
      2020 © All Right Reserved.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the great tutorial. It is nice to go through the process at a high level.
    professional BRANDING design for Real Estate Business

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great post! Thanks a lot for sharing this information. Cheers!
    Business podcasts for entrepreneurs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need a Debt Loan To Pay Off Bills?
    Take control of your debt today
    Available Now Business Expansion Loan Offer?
    Do you need a loan to pay off Bills?
    Do you need a loan?
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Expansion Loan?
    Business Start-up, Education,
    Debt Consolidation Loan
    Hard Money Loans
    Loan for any thing ?
    We offer loan at low interest rate of 3%
    Loan with no credit check,
    Email us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name's are Elizabeth Harrison from Chicago, IL. I work as a nurse by profession, was earning a little bit okay $3400 monthly, with my two kids I decided that I need to invest, the taught of my investment came after I meant a guy online who makes me feel comfortable and always talk me into self-employed business, I decide to always seek for his advice and he gave me a broker site where I can invest and have profit within a short period of time, I do really trust him but after I invested into the crypto site I discover he was behind everything and I have lost all my savings to him without knowing how he gets into me and lure me with his sweet fuckin words, he ruined my life and I couldn't be myself anymore. So i decide to seek for help, omg... any attempt i made i get more scammed couldn't figure out who was real and who wasn't and at the end of it all i came up with a decision that nothing on the internet is real again. after 2 months i gave up on recovery the money i sent to broker site by bitcoin payment which is up to $65,992 i was on Spotify trying to get some lonely songs for myself when i came across wizardwilsonsoftware (@) Yahoo.com (.) , it sounded real but i was scared to contact him cause it seems i'm not just lucky with making money on investment maybe i had to work through out my whole lifetime so i ignored but i was in a worker meeting when a discussion lead to bitcoin scam and i heard one of my co-worker saying wizard wilson got her funds back and i ask her how she reached him and she gave me this WhatsApp +1 (321) 621_1089 i reached out to Wizard Wilson immediately i got home and we talked for long and i decide to put him to test, to end the whole story, i got more than what i loss on my new blockchain wallet, i was scared at first until he explained to me, a big thanks to the only real recovery hacker online and that's wizard wilson who i have experienced his magic wizard actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name's are Elizabeth Harrison from Chicago, IL. I work as a nurse by profession, was earning a little bit okay $3400 monthly, with my two kids I decided that I need to invest, the taught of my investment came after I meant a guy online who makes me feel comfortable and always talk me into self-employed business, I decide to always seek for his advice and he gave me a broker site where I can invest and have profit within a short period of time, I do really trust him but after I invested into the crypto site I discover he was behind everything and I have lost all my savings to him without knowing how he gets into me and lure me with his sweet fuckin words, he ruined my life and I couldn't be myself anymore. So i decide to seek for help, omg... any attempt i made i get more scammed couldn't figure out who was real and who wasn't and at the end of it all i came up with a decision that nothing on the internet is real again. after 2 months i gave up on recovery the money i sent to broker site by bitcoin payment which is up to $65,992 i was on Spotify trying to get some lonely songs for myself when i came across wizardwilsonsoftware (@) Yahoo.com (.) , it sounded real but i was scared to contact him cause it seems i'm not just lucky with making money on investment maybe i had to work through out my whole lifetime so i ignored but i was in a worker meeting when a discussion lead to bitcoin scam and i heard one of my co-worker saying wizard wilson got her funds back and i ask her how she reached him and she gave me this WhatsApp +1(321) 621_1089 i reached out to Wizard Wilson immediately i got home and we talked for long and i decide to put him to test, to end the whole story, i got more than what i loss on my new blockchain wallet, i was scared at first until he explained to me, a big thanks to the only real recovery hacker online and that's wizard wilson who i have experienced his magic wizard actually.

    ReplyDelete

 

Business and Management Studies Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates